Executive order on euphoriant substances – nine new substances
On 25 August 2015, new substances were included in annex 1 of executive order no. 557 of 31 May 2011 on euphoriant substances issued by the Danish Ministry of Health.
The information is primarily relevant to companies authorized to deal with narcotics.
The following substances are included in schedule B:
- 5 a. ADB-FUBINACA (N-[1-(aminocarbonyl)-2,2-dimethylpropyl]-1-[(4-fluorophenyl)methyl]-1H-indazol-3-carboxamid)
- 5 b. AH-7921 (3,4-dichlor-N-[[1-(dimethylamino)cyclohexyl]methyl]benzamid)
- 6 a. AL-LAD (6-allylnorlysergid)
- 83.1. 5F-AB-PINACA (N-(1-amino-3-methyl-1-oxobutan-2-yl)-1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-Indazol-3-carboxamid)
- 128 a. LSZ (8b-(2,4-dimethylazetidin-1-yl)carbonyl-9,10-didehydro-6-methylergolin)
- 129 a. MDMB-CHMICA (methyl-2-(1-(cyclohexylmethyl)-1H-indol-3-carboxamido)-3,3-dimethylbutanoat)
- 136 a. MeO-PCP (omfattende isomererne 2-MeO-PCP (1-(1-(2-methoxyphenyl)cyclohexyl)piperidin), 3-MeO-PCP (1-(1-(3-methoxyphenyl)cyclohexyl)piperidin) og 4-MeO-PCP (1-(1-(4-methoxyphenyl)cyclohexyl)piperidin))
- 198 a. 1p-LSD (1-propionyllysergid)
- 227 a. THJ-2201 ((1-(5-fluoropentyl)-1H-indazol-3-yl)(naphthalen-1-yl)methanon)
As 25 August 2015, these substances may only be imported or exported if the Danish Health and Medicines Authority has issued a certificate for each individual shipment.
This means that these nine substances can be used solely for medical or scientific purposes.