Danish Pharmacovigilance Update, April 2011
13 May 2011
In this issue of Danish Pharmacovigilance Update:
- Possible risk of second primary malignancies in patients treated with Revlimid® (lenalidomide)
- New contraindication for Telzir® (fosamprenavir) for HIV treatment
- New dosing recommendation for Votrient® (pazopanib) for treatment of advanced renal cell carcinoma
- New contraindication for Xyrem® (sodium oxybate) for treatment of narcolepsy
- Information about the occurrence of serious hypersensitivity reactions has been added to the summary of product characteristics of Efient® (prasugrel) for the prevention of atherothrombotic events
- Analgesic (NSAID) and risk of gastric ulcers in arthritic sufferers
- Swedish study raises suspicion about link between Pandemrix® (the H1N1 vaccine) and the sleep disorder narcolepsy in children and adolescents.
- Reports of blood clots from the use of Vivaglobin®
- Childhood vaccination and adverse reactions in 2010
- New improved e-forms for reporting suspected adverse reactions
- The Danish Medicines Agency’s annual pharmacovigilance report 2010
Download the newsletter in the box to the right.