Annual report on clinical trials of medicines in humans 2011
07 June 2012
The Danish Health Authority has published its annual report 2011 on applications for clinical trials of medicines in humans.
The annual report focuses on:
- The number of clinical trial applications by type of sponsor and therapeutic area.
- The number of subjects to participate in clinical trials by type of sponsor, therapeutic area and average number of subjects per trial.
- The distribution of national and multinational trials.
- The distribution of clinical trial applications among the Danish regions.
- The distribution of clinical trials by phases.
- The assessment by the Danish Health Authority and other activities of the Clinical Trials Unit.