Medicine Prices for companies
Technical maintenance of Medicinpriser.dk and erhverv.medicinpriser.dk
The databases on Medicinpriser.dk and erhverv.medicinpriser.dk will be moved to a new database server on Thursday 26 April 2018.
The websites Medicinpriser.dk and erhverv.medicinpriser.dk will therefore be unavailable from 5.00 pm to 9.00 pm on this day.
'Medicine Prices for companies' is developed especially for pharmacies, the pharmaceutical industry and wholesalers. It provides updated information about prices of medicines and the reimbursement available for the individual medicines.
A subscription to Medicine Prices for companies comprises:
- access to erhverv.medicinpriser.dk (in Danish only)
- access to the Danish Medicines Agency's medicine price files
- lists of changes by email.
Erhverv.medicinpriser.dk (Medicine Prices for companies)
At erhverv.medicinpriser.dk (in Danish only) you can find information about:
- Prices of medicines (pharmacy purchase price (AIP), price of service (per pack or unit), reimbursement price (daily), price per DDD, price and reimbursement price (daily) for dose dispensing).
- Price development of medicines (from 1 January 1998).
- Product range of human and veterinary medicines. Prices are not quoted for non-pharmacy restricted medicines, i.e. medicines which may be sold at both pharmacies and other authorised sales outlets.
- Discontinued medicines (whether temporarily or permanently) until two years from cessation of sale. However, price information is only available for the periods during which the medicines have been marketed.
- Supply conditions for generic and reimbursable medicines.
- The medicines' ATC groups (in tables).
You can also see your search results as an Excel file and download and print the information in PDF format.
Medicine price files
You can access the Danish Medicines Agency's files with medicine prices via an FTP server. To access the server, you need a user name and password, which you receive from the Danish Medicines Agency.
You can see an example of medicine price files and the technical specifications via the menu to the left.
Lists of changes
The lists of changes include packs whose prices change and new and discontinued packs. We send the lists to you by email on Fridays at 6pm, before the changes enter into force.
You can also retrieve the lists of changes at erhverv.medicinpriser.dk under 'Arkiv'.
Anyone can subscribe to Medicine Prices for companies. You can subscribe via the link in the box. The annual subscription fee totals DKK 1,554, exclusive of VAT. The annual subscription covers a calendar year, regardless of when you take out the subscription. No refund is made for subscriptions that are cancelled in the middle of a year.
Pharmacies pay an annual fee to receive information about prices, etc. of pharmacy-only medicines, cf. section 9 of Danish Executive Order no. 1407 of 20 December 2012 on Fees Payable for Medicinal Products, etc.
Public institutions that only require access to the electronic files of the Danish Medicines Agency are asked to contact firstname.lastname@example.org